We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rude staff at Parking 3

1 post
rude staff at Parking 3

I'm a tourist coming from Canada. Early this month I visited Hohenschwangau with my aunt. However, the staff at Parking 3 was extremely rude and danger. He gave me a very bad first impression of Germany.

On that day after entering parking 3, we didn't see any working staff and parked our car in a lot. When we were trying to find a machine to pay the parking, a guy suddenly appeared and rudely asked us to park our car in another lot which was far away from the exit and the original lot I parked. When I told me I would pay him after I found an available lot on the other far side he pointed, he became very aggressive and harsh. He forced me to pay now and yelled at me. When I refused, he even wanna pouched my face. Without my aunt stopping him, he already attacked me. He tried to attack me twice. This guy is very danger to work at the public parking lot.

Considering Hohenschwangau is a very tourism area, this guy he may hurt other tourists and their vehicles in the future. Also, Hohenschwangau shows the international image of German. This guy is contaminating the image of Germany. I had sent the emails to info@schwangau.de, info@ticket-center-hohenschwangau.de, and svneuschwanstein@bsv.bayern.de. But there is no response from the admin side yet at all. Anyone knows who else I can report this case?

Thanks & Regards,

Charles

4 replies to this topic
Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
5,442 posts
43 reviews
1. Re: rude staff at Parking 3

As always only half of the story...

You are welcome to leave to never come back.

Bye

Nowhere
Destination Expert
for Playa Samara
Level Contributor
4,925 posts
111 reviews
2. Re: rude staff at Parking 3

I have a feeling that anyone who lets one negative encounter with one single person color his perception of an entire nation probably has more issues than can ever be addressed on a forum such as this.

Then again, I have no idea what people perceive as aggressive. I have also NEVER - in my many decades on this earth - encountered anyone who wanted to punch me in the face because I didn't want to do business with them.

But, oh gosh, the Germans better hunt this parking guy down quickly - after all, he is "contaminating the image of Germany!" I mean, WTF????

To me, this "report" stinks - and it stinks to the high heavens.

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
178 posts
3. Re: rude staff at Parking 3

Popcorn, anyone?

Bel Air, Maryland
Level Contributor
800 posts
146 reviews
4. Re: rude staff at Parking 3

We'll be visiting Germany next spring. Staying in the near Eifel National Park region Maybe we will just take a day to drive to Bavaria to buy this dispicable image stainer a beer.

Edited: 6:57 pm, September 16, 2018
Reply to: rude staff at Parking 3
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted