We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grainau Bookings

Which Garmisch-Partenkirchen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Johannesburg, South...
12 posts
Save Topic
Grainau Bookings

Has anyone stayed at Fehrienwohnung Fruhholz in Grainau?

Would like to know what will be the safest way to contact the owner, to do a booking.

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
10,533 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grainau Bookings

Not sure about "safe". What do you mean?

I'd email them at

info@ferienwohnungen-fruehholz.d

Johannesburg, South...
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Grainau Bookings

In South Africa we are subjected to a lot of scams.... people hacking in on e -mails etc. However, I read that it is a big problem on some booking companies, all over the world ,as well.

So we just need to be sure that I am using the correct e mail address, as we are travelling with a disabled child and therefore cannot sit without accommodation - like I read what happened to a lot of people that were scammed!

Thanks for the e mail information.

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
10,533 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grainau Bookings

should be info@ferienwohnungen-fruehholz.de

You will probably only make an enquiry by email, and after that use some other form of communication

Johannesburg, South...
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Grainau Bookings

Thanks!

5. Re: Grainau Bookings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 02, 2014