We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Eve / Christmas Dinner in GP

Which Garmisch-Partenkirchen hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rota, Spain
Level Contributor
235 posts
210 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas Eve / Christmas Dinner in GP

Hi there! We are spending a week in G-P for Christmas. I've been trying to research places to make reservations for Christmas Eve and Christmas dinner - something special - but having a hard time finding things that are happening.

Anyone have any thoughts on somewhere really nice to go for both? We are two adults and two children, have a rental car, and willing to dress up (if needed).

Thanks!

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas Eve / Christmas Dinner in GP

Hi

We spent Christmas in Garmisch last year and booked here for Christmas Day dinner http://www.gasthof-fraundorfer.de/

It was lovely, nice Bavarian style meal and with entertainment in the form of a couple of dancers and some music, it was a really good atmosphere. It was packed so its best to book. We are going back this year and tempted to book again. They only did table bookings from 1800 however, I don't think its open during the day.

Good luck!

München
Level Contributor
488 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas Eve / Christmas Dinner in GP

Hi,

the Reindl Hotel offers a dinner at the evening of the 24th. You have to dress up there. But I am not sure if this is the right thing to do with children. The dinner takes more than 4 hours.

reindls.de/de/heilig-abend-diner-garmisch-pa…

reindls.de/de/kontakt-hotels-garmisch-parten…

3. Re: Christmas Eve / Christmas Dinner in GP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Garmisch-Partenkirchen