We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you take pictures and movies at it?

Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Can you take pictures and movies at it?

I will be on a tour and take thousands of pictures and hours of video to put together in a travelogue when I get home. Is Photography allowed?

Karlsruhe, Germany
Destination Expert
for Baden-Wurttemberg, Baden-Wurttemberg
Level Contributor
11,048 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Can you take pictures and movies at it?

At what and where, sorry?

Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can you take pictures and movies at it?

This was supposed to be on the Oberammergau play sight - so can you take pictures during the play.

Karlsruhe, Germany
Destination Expert
for Baden-Wurttemberg, Baden-Wurttemberg
Level Contributor
11,048 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Can you take pictures and movies at it?

The next Passion Play takes place in 2020, so you are certainly planning ahead...

I severely doubt that you can take photos, just like at any other theatre performance. For copyright issues first of all, and also for the obious fact that arms with cameras, illuminated displays and flashing around would disturb everyone else in the audience. In videos I see no one holding up a camera.

tennesee
Level Contributor
544 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can you take pictures and movies at it?

No pictures, audio or videos permitted.

Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can you take pictures and movies at it?

that is what I figured

Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can you take pictures and movies at it?

I realize it is 3 years from now, but tour groups are already getting together for it and $100 will hold my place on the group for right now.

7. Re: Can you take pictures and movies at it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, August 09, 2018