We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants in berchtesgaden

middlesex
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
restaurants in berchtesgaden

can anyone recommend any good reasonably priced restaurants for dinner, staying for 2 nights and then going to halstatt for 3 nights.

also what is the rossfeld ringstrasse ??? think we may have missed that in our last visit

Portland, Oregon USA
Level Contributor
2,872 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurants in berchtesgaden

Try the "Post" at Maximilianstrasse 2.

Texas
Level Contributor
15 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurants in berchtesgaden

Gasthof-Pension Gebirgshäusl

www.gebirgshaeusl.de/index.php?en_restaurant

Located just off the B305 (Alpenstrasse) in Engedey between Ramsau and Berchtesgaden. Have eaten here several times.

Excellent outdoor patio - seldom crowded - good food - beautiful scenery. Fish is a specialty and the breaded pan-fried Red Snapper filet with potato salad is delicious. The Bier - Unser Bürgerbräu - is primo...

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Province of Trento
Level Contributor
4,295 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurants in berchtesgaden

Hi,

I can second the Gasthof-Pension Gebirgshäusl in Engedey for dinner. One of our favorites in the area. Less than 10 min. drive from Berchtesgaden.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Province of Trento
Level Contributor
4,295 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurants in berchtesgaden

www.rossfeldpanoramastrasse.de

middlesex
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: restaurants in berchtesgaden

thank you so much for your link to the rossfeldpanoramstrasse. the gastof is outside town and my partner likes a glass of wine with dinner... and i dont eat fish and he wont let me drive !!!! so need somewhere within 15 minute walk

Texas
Level Contributor
15 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: restaurants in berchtesgaden

Hofbrauhaus Berchtesgaden

Bräuhausstraße 15

www.berchtesgadener-bier.de/brauerei.html

Within 15 minute walk of Altstadt - great Bier - good food - excellent Bavarian entertainment. I've been here many times and always enjoyed it...

7. Re: restaurants in berchtesgaden

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:43 am, January 04, 2011