We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

munich airport to reit im winkl

Which Bad Wiessee hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
mumbai
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
munich airport to reit im winkl

i would like to travel from munich airport to reit im winkl by train, Can some one guide me how to proceed from munich airport to the destination. Plus how much time it will take to reach reit im winkl. and how much it will cost

Mannheim, Germany
Destination Expert
for Zurich, Mannheim
Level Contributor
13,719 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: munich airport to reit im winkl

www.bahn.de

to: Reit im Winkl

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
4,867 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: munich airport to reit im winkl

As suggested, go to www.bahn.de. There is an English version, check for the US flag near the top of the screen. For Departure, enter Munich (or Muenchen) Flughafen, Terminal. For arrival: Reit im Winkle Rathaus. Also enter "Local Transport Only".

Pick a connection that lists 2 changes of trains/bus.

With this information, the connections that will be shown will enable you to buy a Bavarian ticket/Bayernkarte at the Ticket counter or one of the dispensing machines that allows you to travel to Reit for EUR 22 (one EUR more at the counter). Limitations: On weekedays, departure from the airport after 9AM until 3AM the next day. Only local (Regio) trains. This last limitation doesn't make much difference in travel time, about 20-30 minutes.

The trai tgakes you to Prien/Chiemsee. Ther, infront of th station, you will find the bus that leaves for Reit im Winkl. It's a vefry pleasant and scenic bus ride. I used to live along the bus route.

mumbai
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: munich airport to reit im winkl

Thanks so much for the information . i will do the needful in case i have any querry later on i shall come back to you

4. Re: munich airport to reit im winkl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, October 05, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Bad Wiessee