We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

i want to know how far is ohlstadt from munich.

7 whitney way
1 post
Save Topic
i want to know how far is ohlstadt from munich.

i am interested in visiting ohlstadt and can you tell me how long it takes in a car from munich to ohlstadt.

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
37,140 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: i want to know how far is ohlstadt from munich.

www.viamichelin.com

Toronto
Level Contributor
89 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: i want to know how far is ohlstadt from munich.

Another possibility here at self-serve would be google maps. Type in where you want to go, and the place you are from and voila! Note that in Germany on many auto-bahns you have high or no speed limits and so distances can be covered more quickly (with the proper car!)

Mannheim, Germany
Destination Expert
for Zurich, Mannheim
Level Contributor
13,719 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: i want to know how far is ohlstadt from munich.

>Note that in Germany on many auto-bahns you have high or no speed limits and so distances can be covered more quickly (with the proper car!)

It´s a common misconception. Usually, even though you can put the pedal to the metal, you do not save more than 3-5% of the overall travel time in a faster car. Other factors like the traffic density etc. limit that. With a not too powerful car you will have average travel speed of about 100-105 km/h (door to door), with a very fast car you can reach whopping 108 km/h (friend of mine with a BMW Z4)

4. Re: i want to know how far is ohlstadt from munich.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, October 02, 2009