We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motel One Stuttgart-Hauptbahnhof

Which Stuttgart hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pleasanton...
Level Contributor
448 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Motel One Stuttgart-Hauptbahnhof

Hi Experts,

I am going to stay in Motel One Stuttgart-Hauptbahnhof (Lautenschlagerstraße 14, 70173 Stuttgart)

Taking S-Bahn (S-2) from the airport, which station I should exit to this hotel? Schwabstraße or Stuttgart-Hauptbahnhof?

Thanks!!! :)

Edited: 5:34 am, June 16, 2012
Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
36,128 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Motel One Stuttgart-Hauptbahnhof

Hauptbahnhof

www2.vvs.de/Download/Envmaps/vvs/uHbf.pdf

and take the "rear" exit. I.e. walk back against the direction your S-Bahn train was driving into the S-Bahn station till the end of the platform.

Pleasanton...
Level Contributor
448 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Motel One Stuttgart-Hauptbahnhof

Thanks for the reply, abalada.

It seems that there is a S-bahn station exit at the corner of Lautenschlagerstraße and kronenstraße.

(I found it from Google Map).

Is it the exit you referred to before? Just want to make sure...

Thank you again.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
1,209 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Motel One Stuttgart-Hauptbahnhof

You take the SBahn to the hauptbahnhof and exit rear then up the escalator to street level, Arnulf-Klett-Platz. We've stayed at the Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin right across from the hauptbahnhof, the Motel One is just one block further down on Lautenschlagerstraße at Kronenstraße. Quite easy once you are on street level.

4. Re: Motel One Stuttgart-Hauptbahnhof

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:41 am, June 19, 2013