We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gyms in Vaihingen,sindelfingen,stuttgart

Which Stuttgart hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stuttgart
1 post
Save Topic
Gyms in Vaihingen,sindelfingen,stuttgart

I need some help finding a gym in these areas that offer boxing. Any help would be great.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg
Level Contributor
14,362 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gyms in Vaihingen,sindelfingen,stuttgart

I had a look at my Stuttgart Spiel und Sport available for free at the tourist information office opposite the train station. They list four boxing (Boxen) organizations:

ESV Rot-Weiss Stuttgart (Ca) 56 63 79 www.rot-weiss-stuttgart.de (in Bad Cannstatt)

SG 07 Untertuerkheim (Un) 33 16 89 www.sg07kanu.de

SV Prag Stuttgart 1899 (Nord) 256 67 60 www.svprag.de

VfK Germania 1890 Stuttgart (West, Ost, Mitte) 46 71 53

You can try calling the numbers I've given, visiting their websites, and if no success, then e-mail the tourist information office, info@stuttgart-tourist.de.

It appears that the last one probably would be closest for you.

2. Re: Gyms in Vaihingen,sindelfingen,stuttgart

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, September 19, 2009