We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof to Airport

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
82 posts
131 reviews
Save Topic
Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof to Airport

Hi there!

Any advise on how easy it is to get from the train station to the airport? I know there is the S-Bahn. Does it still run twice an hour, how much is it and how long does it take?

Thank you!!

Germany
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
38,150 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof to Airport

DB timetable

http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en

To: STR airport

You need a VVS 3 zones ticket: EUR 3,00

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg
Level Contributor
14,788 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof to Airport

There are at least 2 S-bahns an hour to the airport, but the last time I was there last month, there were I believe three or four an hour as the S-3 was again going there as well as the S-2. Because the new Messe will be opening by there, S-bahn service should be more frequent. The trip takes about half an hour, and was 2.85 euros then..

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
82 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof to Airport

Vielen Dank! Das ist sehr hilfreich! :-)

4. Re: Stuttgart Hauptbahnhof to Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 am, September 02, 2009