We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baden Wurttemberg ticket

Which Karlsruhe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Riga, Latvia
9 posts
Save Topic
Baden Wurttemberg ticket

Hello,

I continue to plan trip to Baden Wurttemberg, and I want to ask - a ticket for the whole day, if we go from the Baden airpark via Rastatt or Baden Baden station to Karlsruhe, and later Heidelberg and returned to Karlsruhe - the best choice will be the Baden-Württemberg-Ticket 21 Euro plus 4 Euro per person, right?

Hamburg, Germany
Level Contributor
104 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baden Wurttemberg ticket

Yes, definetly!!!

Just make sure you plan ahead, because the ticket is only valid for short distance trains / local trains.

No IC or ICE

Freiburg im...
Level Contributor
2,542 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Baden Wurttemberg ticket

That's right. The Baden-Württemberg ticket is available at the AVIS car rental desk in the arrival hall.

bahn.de/i/…laender-ticket.shtml

Riga, Latvia
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Baden Wurttemberg ticket

Thank you very much !

4. Re: Baden Wurttemberg ticket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, September 03, 2013