We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with Bike rental, please

Lawrenceville GA
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Help with Bike rental, please

Hello!

I have tried to secure bikes for a day or the weekend, while in town- Sept. 13 and 14th. I have not received any response from any company and I tried our hotel, which sent me to the rental companies. We would like to ride bikes either day to Schwetzingen, for the gardens, or have them for the weekend. Do I really need to secure them ahead of time? or will I be able to rent them once we arrive? We arrive by train...are staying at the Marriott....and leave by rental car on the 15th. it's the logistics of obtaining/returning that I am concerned about. Thanks for any ideas!!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
6,678 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with Bike rental, please

First:

tourism-heidelberg.com/destination/getting-a…

bikeforums.net/touring/954449-buying-renting…

Also:

Bicycle Rental Heidelberg at the Old Bridge

Address: Neckarstaden 52

Tel.: +49 6221 65 44 460

Internet: www.fahrradverleih-heidelberg.de

radhof BERGHEIM

Address: Bergheimer Strasse 101, and in the main railway station on Track 1b

Tel.: +49 6221 65 99 452

Internet: www.fahrrad-heidelberg.de

DB-Fahrradmietsystem "Call a bike"

Willy-Brandt-Platz 1 (main train station)

Tel.: +49 7000 522 5522 (phone call prices on the conventional German telephone network: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.: 12.6 Euro-cents per minute at other times 6.3 Euro-cents

per minute. For communications via mobile phones, prices vary according to the circumstances.)

Internet: www.callabike-internaktiv.de

2. Re: Help with Bike rental, please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 06, 2015