We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short business trip to Heidelberg

Which Heidelberg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Short business trip to Heidelberg

I'll be visiting Heidelberg, Germany for a short business trip in Early June. Below is my itinerary and there's some free and easy slot which allowing me to visit places of my choice. However due to limited time, I only able to choose among few places nearby. Appreciate if you could give me some suggestions.

01 June: Arriving Frankfurt airport early in the morning. Free and easy

02 June: Free and easy but I need to report myself at Heidelberg at 18:00

03 June~05 June: Working during daytime. Heidelberg city tour and Neckar Cruise in the evening.

06 June: Free and easy

07 June: Leaving to another city from Frankfurt airport.

Thank you!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
6,678 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Short business trip to Heidelberg

Other than the castle, HD is as much a place to "be" as a place to "see." Its charms are wandering street in Old Town, walking across the bridges over the Neckar, walking around Neuenheim (other side of the bridge) perhaps walking along Philosophen Weg. No need to cram in activities. Maybe short trips to Ladeburg, Weinheim, Schwetzingen, Speyer, Neckargmund, etc. very small towns surrounding HD.

2. Re: Short business trip to Heidelberg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, May 17, 2015