We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stuttgart to Titisee & Drubba

London, United...
Level Contributor
364 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Stuttgart to Titisee & Drubba

Dear Experts,

We are planning to stay 2N at Stuttgart, as a stopover from Nurnberg to Zurich

Is 1 afternoon enough to see Merc + Porsche Museums & Schlossplatz (late evening)?

How to plan a FULL day trip to Black Forest, Lake Titisee & Drubba cuckoo clock factory using only public transport?

Is it possible & worth visiting the the Centre for Media & Arts museum in Karlsruhe?

Thanks in advance!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg
Level Contributor
14,362 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Stuttgart to Titisee & Drubba

Europe Park ( www.europapark.de ) is Germany's premiere amusement park and one of the best in the world. Of course, you won't have the Disney themed character like at a Disney park. I've never been to it, and only really know that it is expensive. If your children are young, you might consider Tripsdrill ( www.tripsdrill.de ) just north of Stuttgart by Cleebronn as almost all the rides are suitable for young children and the price is much less. As Germany's oldest amusement park it is nostalgic with lots of still-existing old rides, it has a lovely setting in the vineyards, and it also has the nextdoor wildlife park on a wooded hillside. A nice day for all.

www.bahn.com can be used for all transportation questions. Get the address of the clock plant and enter it as the place you want to go to and it will give directions on how to do it by public transportation and walking.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg
Level Contributor
14,362 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Stuttgart to Titisee & Drubba

The NW corner of the ground floor of Karstadt on Koenigstrasse south of the Schlossplatz has cuckoo clocks (this is not the sport Karstadt closer to the train station). I believe that the tourist information office across from the train station now also sells them. I've never really looked for cuckoo clocks in Stuttgart, but I imagine many other places may have them such as other large department stores.

13. Re: Stuttgart to Titisee & Drubba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 17, 2014