My flatmate and I are flying into Basel, arriving on Saturday at around 11.30am. We fly out again on the Monday at 6.30pm. We want to spend our time in the Black Forest area and would like to know:
1. Is it easy to catch a train to Black Forest area. We are looking at area around Titisee and Triberg.
2. Can we get a train from the airport?
3. Is it necessary to book in advance?
4. I gather, once we are in the area, a KONUS card from our accommodation will cover bus/train in the Black Forest.
5. Would this cover the return trip to Basel?
6. For seeing both Felberg and the waterfalls at Triberg, would we be best be based at Triberg or Titisee. We would also like to do the steam train ride from Triberg as well.
Any advice greatly appreciated