We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buses of Meinfernbus:for 6-months baby with stroller or not?

Dusseldorf, Germany
13 posts
Save Topic
Buses of Meinfernbus:for 6-months baby with stroller or not?

Hello,

Are the buses of Meinfernbus (and of other companies like Eurolines) suitable to travel with a 6-month old baby and for carrying the stroller?

I have a 6-month-old baby, who needs a stroller. Can I make inter-city travel in Germany / neighboring countries by buses? Do they have space to keep the stroller. My stroller is a bit bigger but foldable. Thank you for your advices.

Karlsruhe, Germany
Destination Expert
for Baden-Wurttemberg
Level Contributor
10,073 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Buses of Meinfernbus:for 6-months baby with stroller or not?

The stroller will probably go down into the luggage compartment.

But where and how do you intend to, for example, change diapers during long bus rides?

Dusseldorf, Germany
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Buses of Meinfernbus:for 6-months baby with stroller or not?

I think they give breaks during the long bus journeys for snacks or going to toilets. Can't we do diaper change etc at that time?

3. Re: Buses of Meinfernbus:for 6-months baby with stroller or not?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, July 05, 2015