We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things To Do in Germany Summer 2014

Melbourne, Australia
5 posts
Save Topic
Things To Do in Germany Summer 2014

I am 21 looking for the must see things in Germany in June/July 2014, will probably be spending around 20 days in Germany on a budget of about €150 per day give or take. I am travelling with my brother and friend who are the same age as me. I am open to travel Germany in that time. I have no dates set so throw as many options at me as possible.

Basically looking for festivals and events that have a party scene, or once in a lifetime experience, or something that you just cant miss out on.

Any help is appreciated :)

Mentioned in this post
Germany
Germany
Europe
sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
19,222 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things To Do in Germany Summer 2014

have you done any of your own research or are you expecting members here to do it and plan your trip for you?

First stop - the local Dymmocks for a copy of Lonely Planet or some other guide book

second stop .. your trusty old friend Google

then hit the 'things to do' link in the green bar at the top of each forum page

and finally the search box (directly above your post) and above the list of topics on each forum city page

the idea of TA is that members help you tweek your plans, sort the logistics etc but to get the best of the very knowledgeable people who post on the Germany forum you have to give them something to start with - like a draft itinerary.

cheers

helen

Edited: 2:34 am, October 29, 2013
Mentioned in this post
Germany
Germany
Europe
Melbourne, Australia
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Things To Do in Germany Summer 2014

Thanks helen, No help at all

3. Re: Things To Do in Germany Summer 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 31, 2014