We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Val d'isere - Accommodation or Ski deals late Feb 2010

London
4 posts
Save Topic
Val d'isere - Accommodation or Ski deals late Feb 2010

We are a small group (3-4) looking for self catered accom, or inclusive packages, in Val d'isere for one week mid - late Feb. Does anyone have a recommendation for either? Or any ideas on neighbouring resorts that may be accessible or possibly cheaper without compromising on skiing opportunities?

Tignes
Level Contributor
186 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Val d'isere - Accommodation or Ski deals late Feb 2010

Hi,

You should have no problem getting somewhere either in Val or in Tignes (which shares the Espace Killy ski area and, imho, probably enjoys the better conditions more often).

If you google around you'll find some deals on catered and self-catered accomodation for that period - I know for a fact there's some availability in Tignes but can't say any more lest I fall foul of Trip Advisor's advertising and solicitation rules! You could always private message me.

Cheers,

Matt

Mentioned in this post
Tignes
Tignes
Savoie, France
2. Re: Val d'isere - Accommodation or Ski deals late Feb 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, May 23, 2010