We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

places of interest in lyon

edinburgh
1 post
Save Topic
places of interest in lyon

hi

am new to this and was wondering if someone could help me out. I am wanting to find out some nice places to vist in lyon because am thinkin of going there next year . So if you could help please post me back.

thanks

UK
Level Contributor
2,163 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: places of interest in lyon

We spent a couple of nights in Lyon this September & it's a great city, great food, too.

There's plenty to see & do - www.lyon-france.com is the tourism site & will give you plenty of ideas.

Make sure you take the funiculaire up to the Notre Dame de Fourviere, it's spectacular & the views over the city are amazing.

2. Re: places of interest in lyon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, August 26, 2009