We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 months

Which Lyon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mexico City, Mexico
3 posts
Save Topic
6 months

hello, I want to go for 6 months to france, i want to learn french, i do already some of it, but definitely want to improve it.

Im 18 years old and I will be going there next august, 2013.

I want an university or so, that offers me this classes as well as art ones, either photography or architecture history, interior design...

I want to go to a place were i can definitely have fun and learn.

which place and where do you recommend??

thanks

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,048 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 6 months

Your question was already asked, and the topic closed, here: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187079-i648-k5864…

Lyon, France
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: 6 months

Hi Sofia,

In Lyon, there is a Bewelcome meeting every Thursday in the bar "l'envers des pentes" 112, Montee de la Grande Cote 69001 Lyon It starts at 8 pm or 8:30 pm. You can check there : http://www.bewelcome.org/groups/842 Bewelcome is a non profit hospitality network. You can join these parties even if you are not a BW member.

Whatever the day of the week, you can also ask a Bewelcome member for hospitality, or some may be able to show you around etc.

The atmosphere is very good, everybody can speak english and exchange with foreign people (and some speak as well other languages) but if you prefer to practice your french, that's possible too ;).

At some moment in these evenings, there is a special activity (music, short movies, improvisation workshop, prestation of a special travel, etc.), the reste of the time being dedicated to free exchanges between dynamic people open to various cultures.

Be welcome ! ;)

Edited: 1:39 pm, November 06, 2012
3. Re: 6 months

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, November 20, 2013