We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Princess de Provence Wine Suppliment: Value?

New York City
2 posts
Save Topic
Princess de Provence Wine Suppliment: Value?

We did not add the "unlimited dinner wine suppliment, $115. USD per/person" offered with our Princess de Provence Lyon-Lyon 6 day cruise. Does anyone feel that this would be a good value? And, if so, can we add this on board?

Thank you, David

Lyon, France
Destination Expert
for Lyon
Level Contributor
3,779 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Princess de Provence Wine Suppliment: Value?

I don't really understand what kind of advices you ask for.

It all depends on the kind of wine drinker you are! If you are going to order a bottle of wine at each meal, the package would be more interresting. But if you prefer a beer sometimes, or don't usually drink alcohol for lunch and dinner every day, it will not be a good value...

May be I didn't catch your question after all. What did you expect David ?

New York City
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Princess de Provence Wine Suppliment: Value?

Thank you for your response. My package offered an unlimited dinner (only) wine suppliment, $115. USD per/person as a suppliment for the six dinner meals. My partner and I usually drink a bottle of wine with dinner. I was wondering if any Princess de Provence former passengers had feelings about the amount of wine served during the "couple hour long meals". The additional $43USD per meal seems a bit much but we were considering it. David

Lyon, France
Destination Expert
for Lyon
Level Contributor
3,779 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Princess de Provence Wine Suppliment: Value?

I agree, if dinner only, it seems a bit much. Sorry I can't help as I never experienced any of these cruise. I hope that experienced passenger will add a more accurate contribution!

Lyon, France
Destination Expert
for Lyon
Level Contributor
3,779 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Princess de Provence Wine Suppliment: Value?

Davis, may I suggest that you post a pm to travellers who have done the same cruise; make a search on the forum, for example 'lvs2cruz'.

5. Re: Princess de Provence Wine Suppliment: Value?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 pm, September 23, 2009