We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Annecy to Annecy-Semnoz

Cape Town Central...
5 posts
Save Topic
Annecy to Annecy-Semnoz

Hi there,

I was just wondering whether there is a good hike/running trail leading from Annecy (and/or Seynod) up to Annecy-Semnoz, where the Tour stage 20 finishes? The idea would be to watch the start, and then hike/run up to watch the finish - thosw who know the area, would this be do-able within the time that the riders would finish the stage? The only info I have found was for riding up this way? Thanks!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Annecy to Annecy-Semnoz

Will also be heading to Annecy... arriving Geneva late the night before (July 19). Have only just begun my investigation, so any tips regarding getting there from Geneva, getting up the mountain, best views, etc, would be greatly appreciated for this once in a lifetime opportunity :)

2. Re: Annecy to Annecy-Semnoz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12:28 pm, December 29, 2015
Edited: 12:28 pm, December 29, 2015
3. Re: Annecy to Annecy-Semnoz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 07, 2014