We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport time from Grenoble Airport to Grenoble Train

bencorbo
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Transport time from Grenoble Airport to Grenoble Train

Hi all , hope you could help me out with a few questions,i've checked varouis timetables and want to know there reliablity!

I was planning on getting taking a train from Grenoble to moutiers and getting pick up from there, the train times i choose from raileasy.co.uk were;

GRENOBLE - 08/02/10 15:04

CHAMBERY CHALLES - 08/02/10 16:00 [TER]

CHAMBERY CHALLES - 08/02/10 16:05

MOUTIERS SALINS B - 08/02/10 17:14

the returning is;

MOUTIERS SALINS B - 18/02/10 06:07

MONTMELIAN - 18/02/10 07:19 [TER]

MONTMELIAN - 18/02/10 07:33

GRENOBLE - 18/02/10 08:21

but the questions i have were are how long does it take to travel from Grenoble Airport to the Train station , i've heard 50 mintues ?

Are the shuttle buses still running off this timetable?

www.grenoble-altitude.com/horaires.php?lg=en

But i was planning on catching our flight Thursday morning on at 10:05 , which gives us and hour and 40 mintues, what's traffic like in Grenoble on thursday morning am i likely to miss my flight?

Many Thanks if anyone can give me alittle info on this for piece of mind!

Northamptonshire...
Level Contributor
344 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport time from Grenoble Airport to Grenoble Train

Hi,

Apart from using a transfer from Grenoble airport into grenoble itself and then taking a train from there onto Moutiers, you also have the option of transfering directly from the Airport via coach/bus which all stop at Moutiers on the way up the valley to Les Arcs ,La Rosiere, Ste-Foy ,Tignes and Val D'Isere. Have a look at one of the following....

grenoble-airport.com/pdf_horaire/horaire_val…

www.satobus-alps.com , www.altibus.com , www.alpski-bus.com .

A one way trip with either of them will be around the 40 - 60 euros i would think.

All the best

jon.

2. Re: Transport time from Grenoble Airport to Grenoble Train

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 29, 2010