We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting from Grenoble airport

Lowestoft, England
Level Contributor
12 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Getting from Grenoble airport

I am flying into Grenoble on the 10th January to surprise our friend who is studying in Grenoble university. Is there a bus that goes from the airport to maybe the train station as the hotel I am booked in is only 500 metres from the station?

chambery, france
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting from Grenoble airport

right : you'll find coaches from grenoble airport to grenoble railwaystation (about 30 miles) ... depending your arrival time !

devon, england
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting from Grenoble airport

i am also flying into grenoble airport on the 19th of january, do the coaches go from direct from grenoble airport to grenoble? also i am going straight to alpe d'huez are the buses from grenoble to alpe d'huez? please help! thanx

BRISTOL
Level Contributor
7 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting from Grenoble airport

Maman Aglaise

Could I try and pick your brains. We are flying into Grenoble on Sunday and according to the coach times it would appear that Sqeezy Jet lands at 10.25am and the coach leaves at 11am. We will only have hand luggage so is realistic to think we may be in time to catch that bus?

4. Re: Getting from Grenoble airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, August 11, 2009