We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ski lessons at 1850

islamanare
Level Contributor
9 posts
155 reviews
Save Topic
Ski lessons at 1850

If you are looking for ski lessons at this resort please do not hesitate to do so. A couple of years ago I had an accident at Zermatt and since then I´ve had to start from the beginning because my brain erased every technique and knowledge I had a acquired in 10 years of skiing.

The staff of instructors in this resort gave me back my confidence starting with a beginners class with Fred and ending with an intermediate rank with Jean-Yves. Thank you guys for your professionalism.

I would totally recommend the ski school in Courchevel 1850.

Mentioned in this post
Zermatt
Zermatt
Canton of Valais, Switzerland
Courchevel
Courchevel
Savoie, France
London
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ski lessons at 1850

Sorry to hear about your experience but good thing is that you are back on track. Anyone who is not already proficient with skiing should use a ski instructor as in the long run you will enjoy skiing even more. Well done!

2. Re: Ski lessons at 1850

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, January 16, 2014