We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chalet Maier in Courchevel 1650

Lichfield, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Chalet Maier in Courchevel 1650

Hi,

We're looking at going to Courchevel over Christmas and wondering if anyone has stayed in Chalet Maier, Chalet Engen or Chalet Moseley? Any feedback would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Sarah

Edited: 11:32 am, December 05, 2011
Acton Trussell...
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chalet Maier in Courchevel 1650

Hi Sarah, just looking stay there myself, would you recommend it.

Martin

Northampton
Level Contributor
2 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chalet Maier in Courchevel 1650

Hi Guys, please do go there, and dont have anything to do with Alpine Elements, they are rubbish !! The worst ever ski holiday company ever. I am just getting over the worst ski holiday ever in Morzine, it wa ruined because of the poor standard of hygene. They are all complete amateurs. Never again. The after care service is non excistant, I wish we had never heard of them. Spend a little bit more and go with a decent company.

Northampton
Level Contributor
2 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chalet Maier in Courchevel 1650

Hi Guys, please dont go there or have anything to do with Alpine Elements. the are the worst ski company ever. Spend a little more and go with a decent company. How I wish I looked at Trip adviser before booking a half term ski trip with them. the worst ever ski holiday.

Please dont book with them

Melissa

4. Re: Chalet Maier in Courchevel 1650

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 pm, March 04, 2012
5. Re: Chalet Maier in Courchevel 1650

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:27 am, March 06, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Courchevel