We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone had their ski's serviced at skimax?

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone had their ski's serviced at skimax?

My ski's need a service, I appreciate that probably most ski shops in Chamonix offer ski servicing but SKIMAX is closest to where we are staying. Has anyone used them and are they any good, and do you have to book them in or can you just take them in and collect the same day?

reading
Destination Expert
for Chamonix
Level Contributor
2,120 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone had their ski's serviced at skimax?

Never used them but in my experience you drop them off in the evening and pick them up at 9am in all the shops.

If they do not do this then go elsewhere , as you said there are loads of ski outlets.

Sanglard definitely do this.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone had their ski's serviced at skimax?

Many thanks for that, will try them first,if not I will go where you suggested.

3. Re: Anyone had their ski's serviced at skimax?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 10, 2015