We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

boot lockers next to le savoy lift

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
boot lockers next to le savoy lift

I am due to go to Chamonix for a long weekend ski/boarding trip, I am onto my 3rd snow boarding holiday and my wife is a complete novice and is going skiing, but we do not want to walk far in the boots (understandable) and would like to know are there any boot and board/ski locker places available close to the savoy or brevent lifts. We are staying just off the route couttet champion close to chamonix sud, We would also prefer to hire our equipment in this area, any recommendations welcome. Thanks in advance.

Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
for Biarritz, San Sebastian - Donostia, Basque Country
Level Contributor
4,731 posts
459 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: boot lockers next to le savoy lift

In Chamonix Sud there is an excellent rental shop that is, unusually, open all day without a break for lunch: http://www.localchx.com

Can't think if there are lockers at Brevent. I think not but not 100% sure. When I go there next I'll have a look and ask a member of staff.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: boot lockers next to le savoy lift

I appreciate that. thank you

Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
for Biarritz, San Sebastian - Donostia, Basque Country
Level Contributor
4,731 posts
459 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: boot lockers next to le savoy lift

Went to Brevent yesterday and couldn't see any lockers so I asked one of the members of staff and they confirmed that there are no lockers there.

Your best option might be to catch the bus to the Brevent lift station. From there it is a short walk to the first lift.

If there is enough snow (not at the moment) then you can use the Savoy nursery slope drag-lift to take you from the valley bottom near Club Med to Brevent lift station height.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: boot lockers next to le savoy lift

Thanks again

5. Re: boot lockers next to le savoy lift

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 21, 2014