We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging question for Chamonix

Which Chamonix hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington, DC
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Lodging question for Chamonix

I'm planning a trip to Chamonix and I have a dilemma.

We want a place with a kitchen because we love to cook. But I also want a sauna, steam bath and pool because at my age I need that after a hard day of skiing.

Do any hotels offer spa and kitchens? Or do any rentals offer spas?

Belfast, Ireland
Level Contributor
48 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lodging question for Chamonix

Hi there, I stayed in apartments called Ginabelle a few years ago and they have both small kitchens and spa facilities. They're also very convenient to buses and to city centre and have a lovely bakery onsite for hot morning croissants.

Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
for Biarritz, San Sebastian - Donostia, Basque Country
Level Contributor
4,591 posts
461 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lodging question for Chamonix

Ginabelle is a great choice as it is in the centre of town. Another aparthotel is www.lesbalconsdusavoy.com/residence.php?lg=en at the bottom of the Savoy nursery slope.

The page I linked shows their services (including spa etc).

reading
Destination Expert
for Chamonix
Level Contributor
2,063 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lodging question for Chamonix

The Cristal Apartments in Argentiere have a pool and spa.

vacances-lagrange.com/…

4. Re: Lodging question for Chamonix

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 14, 2014