We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundry

Which Chamonix hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chicago, IL
Level Contributor
15 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Laundry

Are there any public laundromats in Chamonix?

Biarritz, France
Destination Expert
for Biarritz, San Sebastian - Donostia, Basque Country
Level Contributor
4,397 posts
446 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laundry

I can think of one on 176 Avenue de l'Aiguille du Midi. Then just around the corner on Via d'Aoste there is a guy who will take your clothes and wash them for you. He can do as much or as little as you want and is quite reasonable.

reading
Destination Expert
for Chamonix
Level Contributor
2,017 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laundry

As Biarritz says there is one on the Ave Aguile du Midi facing the Morgane.

The only other one I know of is in Argentiere in the Centre Commercial below Stamos Sports.

Both charge the same but you sometimes get free WiFi in Argentiere if Stamos have their router on.

chicago, IL
Level Contributor
15 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Laundry

Thank you both for replying. I'd like to travel with as little luggage as possible.

reading
Destination Expert
for Chamonix
Level Contributor
2,017 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Laundry

Update on Argentiere, it looks like it is closed until 15th Nov.

5. Re: Laundry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 12, 2013