We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Multi passes in Chamonix

Which Chamonix hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Inverness
Level Contributor
90 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Multi passes in Chamonix

We are visiting Chamonix for a few days from 18th June and want to get in as much sight-seeing as possible.

We have been looking at the Aiguille du Midi and on to Helbronner - The Ice Cave and a few of the others such as Brevent-Flegere and the Tramway. It seems to me that it would make sense to buy a multi pass - the Mont Blanc Multi Pass as seen on the website www.compagniedumontblanc.fr/en/lift-passes can anyone tell me....can these multi passes be purchased once we are in Chamonix e.g at the tourist office or are we better to do it online before we leave? Also would this multi pass let us do the Aiguille du Midi and on to Helbronner?

Any advice would be much appreciated :-)

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
378 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Multi passes in Chamonix

@ Rachie--Once U get there

reading
Destination Expert
for Chamonix
Level Contributor
2,063 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Multi passes in Chamonix

RaicieD

Buy the pass when you get there, check on the weather for the period you want it for. If it is forecasting rain etc don't bother you will not see anything high up.

Bad news over !!

If the weather is good then buy the passes for what ever period you want. They are valid for whole days but you can buy them the day before you want them to start, Eg buy Wednesday bpm, and you can get it to start from Thursday am.

One trip I would definately recomment is to the top of Les Grand Montets in Argentiere. This is really spectacular, in my biased view better than the Aguile du Midi.

13. Re: Multi passes in Chamonix

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 15, 2013