We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chamonix end Sept?

Which Chamonix hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sing-a-pour
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Chamonix end Sept?

Hi folks,

In my current plans to travel around Europe in End Sept to Early Oct, I was thinking of making Chamonix one of my destinations.. Can I ask.. is there anything to see or do during the time I would be there (late summer)?

It seems a little tough to get there from Paris, but if there would be even just some snow capped mountains to see, it will be worth it...

1. Re: Chamonix end Sept?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:17 am, November 04, 2015
London
Level Contributor
601 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chamonix end Sept?

It can be one of the nicest times of year to visit - the Aiguille du Midi will be open - but do check the weather before you go as crisp cool sunshine is wonderful but it can be rainy too and then you can't see very much at all!

Edited: 4:46 am, July 21, 2010
3. Re: Chamonix end Sept?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 18, 2011