We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near Hotel Grands Montets

Which Chamonix hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
4bp
london
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants near Hotel Grands Montets

Hi

i am going to chamonix in feb and staying at the the grands montets and would like to know what restaurants are nearby (walking distance). also are there any restaurants which come highly recommneded in chamonix?

thx

reading
Destination Expert
for Chamonix
Level Contributor
2,048 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants near Hotel Grands Montets

Chez Anais facing the local school is the closest and is very good.

The Recard in the Argentiere Commercial Centre is a pizza place. I find it grubby and won't eat there.

5 minutes from the hotel is the village with about 8 places all are OK to good depends on your taste.

My favourites are Le Dahu and Chez Anais.

Chamonix depends on how deep your pocket is. Te Albert 1st is Michellin starred and will cost an arm, leg and probably your 1st born into slavery.

I like the Natiuonal brasserie next to the Post Office.

2. Re: Restaurants near Hotel Grands Montets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, October 13, 2009