We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel morgane- anyone stayed here

ireland
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Topic
hotel morgane- anyone stayed here

my husband and myself are hoping to go to chamonix in feb for 3 nights without children, how exciting! we have looked into a few hoyels and this one seems like a good option. i plan on doing nothing! maybe a little window shopping but seriously planning on chilling but my hubby wants to ski for the few days so will this suit both our requirements!?

WA, USA
Level Contributor
371 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel morgane- anyone stayed here

We stay there every time we go to Cham, which is once a year. Decent place, good location. We like it fine.

London
Level Contributor
601 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel morgane- anyone stayed here

It's just had a huge facelift and looks really good now. I hear the restaurant is superb so it sounds like a great choice!

3. Re: hotel morgane- anyone stayed here

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, September 16, 2009