We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marseille airport to St Remy

New York
Level Contributor
225 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Marseille airport to St Remy

Hello

What is the best way (I will not be driving) to get to St Remy from the airport in Marseille? For instance is there a car company that will do this and for what cost?

Thankyou

Saint-Remy-de-Proven...
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marseille airport to St Remy

The easiest way, but expensive, will be to grab a cab in front of the airport. Expect to pay roughly 130€...but it could be as high as 150€.

There are cabs out front or you could Google search and book one ahead, which will be cheaper. I'm sure you could do it by bus, but it would take FOREVER and not be pleasant.

I have friends who've done it by train...but there's no train station in St. Remy so you'd have to train to Tarascon or Avignon or Cavaillon and then cab or bus from there. Again, not so easy.

Finally, I work as a Provence travel planner based in St. Remy and frequently hire Philippe Goninet as a driver and guide. He will occasionally do airport runs, chariging roughly 100€ depending on time of day and time of year. His minivan holds three passengers and a reasonable amount of luggage. You can reach him by email (he speaks English): philippe.goninet@wanadoo.fr.

Good luck!

Edited: 8:43 am, August 22, 2012
2. Re: Marseille airport to St Remy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 24, 2013