We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat charter from Marseille to Nice

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Topic
Boat charter from Marseille to Nice

I'll be visiting the Riviera this summer for my honeymoon, and I'm interested in chartering a boat (with skipper/crew) to take my wife and me from Marseilles to Nice. We're thinking that we'd just like a single-day or possibly two-day charter, though I don't know if that would be enough time to get from one to the other. Does anyone have any suggestions as to rental companies to look at? Any alternative destinations along the way between the two would also be appreciated.

Thanks!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
13,365 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat charter from Marseille to Nice

It would be 2 days minimum unless you charter someting very fast.

Expect to pay at least 3,000 to 4,000 euros for something small and basic.....10 metres long.

Edited: 3:55 pm, February 12, 2014
Antibes, France
Level Contributor
9,792 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat charter from Marseille to Nice

I wonder why you are looking at a one way charter which sounds very expensive? On the Cote d'Azur ,especially in Antibes, there are plenty of yacht companies which charter boat and crew .

Ed

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
13,365 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat charter from Marseille to Nice

I'm with you, Ed. The OP may be on the boat from Marseille to NIce but they are going to pay the charter company to take the boat back to Marseille empty.

4. Re: Boat charter from Marseille to Nice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 15, 2015