We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car share in Europe, 2 places available if you want to join?

Which Marseille hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bournemouth, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Car share in Europe, 2 places available if you want to join?

Travelling from Bournemouth to dover, Calais, Dijon, lyon, Marseille, saint tropez, cannes, nice, Monaco, san remo, Chamonix, Dijon, reims, Calais, London, Bournemouth in convertible ( 2 of us boy and girl)

Leaving tmw morning 13th Aug, there are 2 passengers in car, room for 2 more! Heading back to UK for around 23rd Aug

If you wish to join for some of the journey or just one leg of the journey call/text me for approx dates, contribute for petrol helps us out and gets you a cheap way to get long distances for cheap!

I wont be able to check this forum much when we leave tmw, so please call/text me instead

David 07939 849271

1. Re: Car share in Europe, 2 places available if you want to join?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 14, 2014