We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Taxi Excursions from Port

Level Contributor
200 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Private Taxi Excursions from Port

Hello Everyone,

I will be traveling with a group of 8 friends and I have been looking into the cost of private excursions in the different ports that we will be visiting. The price for a private excursion has ranged from

500 - 550 euro for 8 pax with English speaking driver/guide.

I wanted to know if anyone has hired a 8 pax van/limo driver/guide that are waiting for you right outside the port when you 1st get off the ship to start your visit? Is the price about the same or much lower than 500 - 550 euro and what was your experience?

Thanks in advance!

Calvin

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
13,158 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Taxi Excursions from Port

Where do you want go or do you want to just want to tour Marseille?

Level Contributor
200 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Taxi Excursions from Port

Hello datthecoast,

Our private excursion is for a full day and it includes Aviginon with photo ops at the Papal Palace, Aix en Provence and Marseille.

Calvin

3. Re: Private Taxi Excursions from Port

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 08, 2014