We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Marseille

Vancouver
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay in Marseille

My 15 year old daughter and I will be travellign to Marseille in a few weeks. We will be staying with friends who live in the La Plaine area in the 5th arrondissement. When my husband comes to join us we would like to stay in a hotel for a few nights. Any suggestions of where to stay, neighborhood so that we could be close and hotel, b & b or guest house etc..

Unfortunately my friend is not familiar with the hotels so is not able to make suggestions.

Thank you.

Philadelphia, PA
Destination Expert
for Cassis, Marseille, Manosque, Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Level Contributor
1,709 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay in Marseille

Here is a link to hotels in and around the 5eme arrondissement.

…yahoo.com/Bouches-du-Rh%C3%B4ne/Marseille-5…

Please look in TripAdvisor if there are comments and if not make sure you or your friend have a look before booking as these seem to be small neighborhood hotels and quality may vary greatly.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay in Marseille

Thank you very much for your suggestions. I will go through the options.

3. Re: Where to stay in Marseille

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 11, 2010