We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartments in Villefranche

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Apartments in Villefranche

Looking for conveniently located apartment for 4-6 people so we can go to Monaco GP next May. Stayed in a villa in Nice last yr but too hectic and getting to Monaco on race day out of Nice CRAZY. Loved Villefranche. Any recommendations? Don't want to totallly break the bank either.

Northern California
Level Contributor
1,838 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartments in Villefranche

Try provenceweb.com for rental sites.

Fresno, CA
Destination Expert
for Fresno
Level Contributor
1,626 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartments in Villefranche

You might also try www.gites-de-france.fr. I have stayed in Gites in other areas and were nice. We selected one of the higher grade gites. They are rated on "ears of corn" scale and I think ours was 3 or 4. It is a gov. sponsored program to encourage people to get out of the city to the country for holiday. Usually the owner is local or on site. Don't know if they have anything in Villefranche, but maybe nearby. I've also used interhome.com. They are more expensive, but probably have more inventory.

Northern California
Level Contributor
1,838 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartments in Villefranche

Here's the apartment where a friend of mine stayed last year--she really liked it and said the location was very good.

holiday-rentals.com/France/…p8595.htm

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartments in Villefranche

Have you thought of Menton? Great town and very easy to get in to Monaco, particularly by train.

We have stayed here:

www.menton-vacances.org/vacances/maisonu.php

(this takes to you the listing page. YOu will need to select the one listed for Anne Marie GARCIA (click on the camera to see the details).

The villa was in a spectacular setting with fantastic views.

london
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartments in Villefranche

I can recommend a lovely apartment in the old town of villefranche. email me at beth@purecreativeuk.com for more details!

Belfast, Maine
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Apartments in Villefranche

I know just the place. My husband and I, along with 4 other people, are returning to Villefranche for the 5th time in 3.5 years in October, always staying at the same apartment.

It's beautiful, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, in the old village, balcony with harbor and Cap F. views, 4 mins. from train station to Monaco.

email me if you'd like more info: nhauswald@gmail.com

Northeast
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Apartments in Villefranche

Another good source for apartments in VF is shelley@rivieraexperience.com . These apartments are clean,well appointed, conveniently located, and tastefully decorated

The manager goes beyond what is expected to make your stay in Villefranche the best experience. This quaint town is a picturesque gem on the Riviera.

Get answers to your questions about Villefranche-sur-Mer