We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LondonBob, please help

Which Villefranche-sur-Mer hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
LondonBob, please help

LondonBob, I'm trying to find out about the whale wathcing trips from Villefranche-sur-mer. No one seems to have replied. Do you know anything about it or heard about other's experiences? Thanks.

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
6,196 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: LondonBob, please help

I saw your earlier post and my first reaction was that you had been misled. However, after searching the internet I saw that there are indeed whale watching trips advertised. Unfortunately, although I spend about two months a year in Villefranche, I have never been aware of them.

I have just returned to London and won't be in Villefranche again until early June. Meanwhile, I will see what I can find out and get back to you.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: LondonBob, please help

Thank you so much! Really appreciate your help.

Europe
Level Contributor
110 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: LondonBob, please help

Hi, I saw a website about this several weeks ago but I can't seem to find it again. There's some info here though.

www.azurpaintingholidays.com/acc-places.asp

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: LondonBob, please help

Thanks but all there is on the site is just the contact nos. I wanted to know if anyone has gone for a trip like this before from Villefranche and if so, what was the experience like. Thanks so much for helping Renot. Much appreciated.

Get answers to your questions about Villefranche-sur-Mer