We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Markets around Villefranch sur le mer

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
59 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Markets around Villefranch sur le mer

Hi

My partner and I are staying in Villefranche next month for a few days and wondered if there are any markets in the area. We are not hiring a car this trip so would be reliant on public transport. I did see a comment previously about a local market beginning with 'v' but can't remember the full name!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Vicki

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Markets around Villefranch sur le mer

I think you mean the friday ventimiglia market

It is just over the border in italy for clothes , shoes, bags etc on a friday- food market daily - go by train

markets in vilelfranche itself

villefranche-sur-mer.com/pages/…index.php

what sort of markets ar you looking for?

Antibes, France
Level Contributor
9,144 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Markets around Villefranch sur le mer

Famous Provencal Food Market in Antibes every morning except Monday. Great value clothes market every Thursday morning also in Antibes. Less than an hour from Villefranche by regular train.

Ed

3. Re: Markets around Villefranch sur le mer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 24, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Villefranche-sur-Mer