We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St Tropez Night Life

Manchester, United...
1 post
Save Topic
St Tropez Night Life

Hello,

I am going to St Tropez next week with my boyfriend and I want to go clubbing!

After looking on the net, I can see the top 3 clubs are caves du roy, papagayo and VIP.

As we are a couple, I am a bit concerned that we will not get in without a table reservation? If so, does anyone know what the going rate is for a table reservation in these clubs? I have heard that the normal process is to buy a bottle of vodka/ champagne?

Also are these clubs only open Friday and Saturday or do they open in the week?

Any advice on the best or easiest to get in as a couple would also be appreciated?

Thanks for help!

Gem

San Diego...
Level Contributor
875 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St Tropez Night Life

Hi - yes the 3 top clubs are open during the week - partying starts around 1:00 a.m. When I was there in August of 2007 with four girlfriends, we got into all the clubs no problem and didn't reserve a table. Maybe July is different and more crowded. Maybe you could try going to one of the clubs early around 12:00 a.m. and see if they let you in with no problem. If not, then I would definitely reserve a table for the next night. Hopefully, someone who has been to St. Tropez more recently can chime in. Have a great time!

Toronto
Level Contributor
1,101 posts
230 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: St Tropez Night Life

My husband and never have a problem getting into the clubs. Go around midnight before it's crowded and have fun!!!

3. Re: St Tropez Night Life

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, October 05, 2012