We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a nice vacation rentals for my wife and I

hawaii
Level Contributor
179 posts
Save Topic
Looking for a nice vacation rentals for my wife and I

Aloha from Hawaii,

My wife and I are planning a trip to st jean'cap-ferrat/villefranche/ next June and were interested in finding a nice vacation rental. Within walking distance to sites, town, and recently renovated.

Merci for your help.

Edited: 12:36 pm, November 14, 2010
California
Destination Expert
for Grasse
Level Contributor
8,296 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a nice vacation rentals for my wife and I

In order to make appropriate recommendations we need to know the price range for your rental. Villefranche-sur-Mer will probably be your best bet, as there's no town on St-Jean to walk to.

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a nice vacation rentals for my wife and I

st jean cap ferrat is essentially a tiny village around a small harbour/marina with quite a few restaurants and cafes , a handful of shops [ basically a butcher a baker, tabac, mini supermarket, one or two deli and wine shops and a couple of clothes and souvenir shops, estate agencies ] , some lovely beaches and coastal walks aroudn the penisnsula , plus villa rothschild, saint hospice church , shell museum etc

Beaulieu or villefranche are walking distance away from st jean cap ferrat and both places have more shops.

Bus service to st jean cap ferrat from nice is pretty good and you can easily use Beaulieu train station as well

what is your budget for accommodation in euros?

3. Re: Looking for a nice vacation rentals for my wife and I

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:51 am, May 14, 2011
Get answers to your questions about St-Jean-Cap-Ferrat