We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which bus stop?

Burbank, California
Level Contributor
15 posts
73 reviews
which bus stop?

Hello, I will be staying on Rue de'l Hotel des Postes . ( about 4 blocks away from Avenue Jean Medecin) If I take the 98 or 99 bus from the airport, what bus stop do I need to get off ? Is the bus stop going back toward the airport will be exactly on the opposite side?

Will the bus stop right on the Place Messena? Looking at the map, it seems it is a very short walking distance to Rue de'l Hotes des Postes ..

As for the bus ticket, I am aware its 6 euro each way. Do they sell a round trip ticket? Is it a paper ticket or is it one of those plastic tap card that you can refill ? .

After 5 days stay in Nice, I would like to have the return bus ticket to the airport handy with me rather than having to have it purchase it on the same day.....

Melbourne
Level Contributor
10,686 posts
147 reviews
1. Re: which bus stop?

I'm not aware of a round trip ticket for such a trivial journey

Buy two!

Vence, France
Level Contributor
10,698 posts
149 reviews
2. Re: which bus stop?

Google Maps will provide all the directions. Go for public transfer. There are more (and cheaper) bus options.

Nice, France
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
32 reviews
3. Re: which bus stop?

Bus 98

You will need to get off at stop Vielle Ville, stop Cathedrale or the last stop, all on Boulevard jean Jaures by the tram line, then walk through to Hotel des Postes,

To return the bestplace is probably stop JC Bermond

Note the bus stops are on different Roads, due to the one way system

Buy 2 tickets from the kiosk at airport, they cover One journey in either direction, they are cards that you validate in the machine when getting on the bus.

On the journey to the airport you. Can buy ticket from driver.

Burbank, California
Level Contributor
15 posts
73 reviews
4. Re: which bus stop?

Thank you!

Tullamore, Ireland
Level Contributor
2,336 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: which bus stop?

You can get there for 1.50 if you change bus once. Have you lots of luggage?

6. Re: which bus stop?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 03, 2017