We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice: Hotel Excelsior Regina

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
California
Destination Expert
for Grasse
Level Contributor
8,203 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Nice: Hotel Excelsior Regina

I've seen this hotel mentioned quite a few times as the one preferred by Queen Victoria when she spent time in Nice. Does anyone know whether it still exists? So far I haven't been able to find anything on line about the hotel today. I wonder whether it still exists and has been converted into condominia.

Nice, France
Level Contributor
152 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice: Hotel Excelsior Regina

Hello Catallus,

This building still exist. It is located 71 Boulevard Regina, in Cimez (north of Nice). It has been converted into Appartment in the late thirties. You can find additional information about this building by typing "regina palace cimiez" in google.

If you want to see some nice pictures follow the link herafter and select "more photos". Note that you are not obliged to buy the appartment ;-)

www.alexandra-lloyd.com/form_sales.php…

California
Destination Expert
for Grasse
Level Contributor
8,203 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice: Hotel Excelsior Regina

Merci, Cobalt--now we'll get to see it at last.

California
Destination Expert
for Grasse
Level Contributor
8,203 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice: Hotel Excelsior Regina

What a place to live that would be! I wonder what the price is...and whether someone is going to clean up all the mess.

4. Re: Nice: Hotel Excelsior Regina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, August 17, 2009