We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus Nice airport to Cavalaire Sur Mer

1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bus Nice airport to Cavalaire Sur Mer

Is there a bus from Nice Airport to Cavalaire Sur Mer? I arrive on Sat 10th may 2014 at 14.15 Terminal 1. If not, what is the best way to get there?

Nice, France
Level Contributor
353 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus Nice airport to Cavalaire Sur Mer

No, there is no direct bus from Nice airport to Cavalaire-sur-mer.

The best way is renting a car, otherwise you'll need at least 3 buses to get there...and hoping there won't be any accidents on the way or you will miss the last bus to Cavalaire-sur-mer.

Surrey UK
Level Contributor
1,592 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus Nice airport to Cavalaire Sur Mer

I agree that a hire car is by far the most convenient way to make this journey. There are buses, but not very frequent and the journey takes between 4-5 hours, with changes in St Raphael and, usually, Cogolin or

St Tropez as well. If you want to do the research, the website is

www.varlib.fr

If you were able to fly into Toulon/Hyeres airport, the journey by bus becomes a bit easier, as there's a service that goes direct. Details also on the Varlib site. Alternatively, I think Marseille airport, then train to Toulon, then Varlib bus might be less of a challenge than flying into Nice.

Edited: 1:19 pm, April 30, 2014
3. Re: Bus Nice airport to Cavalaire Sur Mer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 02, 2015