We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hop on hop off bus

Toms River, New...
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
hop on hop off bus

is it worth doing the hop on hop off bus as we are in nice for 1 day visiting from a cruise ship. or are we better off with a reg bus and just walking around nice castle hill and eze thanks john

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
13,110 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hop on hop off bus

Eze isn't in Nice, It is a bus or train / bus journey away. Have a look at the "Top Questions" on the right hand side of this page.

Nice is a fun city to just wander on your own....

Nice, France
Level Contributor
47 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hop on hop off bus

bus 82 is what need to get to eze village... remember you want eze village and not eze plage (eze beach)

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
11,870 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hop on hop off bus

In one full day I would concentrate on Nice. My trip report will hopefully give you idea:-

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187234-i138-k68…

Enjoy!

Nice, France
Level Contributor
47 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hop on hop off bus

oh the hop on hop off bus does not go to eze nor castle hill.

Toms River, New...
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hop on hop off bus

Thanks for all your help might just wonder around and not do hop on hop off Thanks again John

6. Re: hop on hop off bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 27, 2014