We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice to Digne by bus

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Nice to Digne by bus

We are arriving in Nice on Thursday and had planned to take the 13:05 train to Digne. Unfortunately, this train is now not running because of subsidence on the line. There is a later train which connects with a bus at Plan du Var but I think it is better to take a bus direct from Nice to Digne. There seems to be a 21 bus that departs at 14:50, arriving in Digne at 17:40. The timetable says it leaves from the Gare Routiere but this has been demolished so can someone tell me exactly where the stop is? We are disappointed not to be able to take the train but the bus seems to take a similar route I think. Can you tell me how much the fare will be for 2 adults and one child (12)?

Nice
Level Contributor
12,655 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice to Digne by bus

It will be 3 adults at 22.euros20 on bus 21. As soon as a child is 12 they pay an adult fare

You can take the 14.50 bus any day but sunday from Nice St Jean d angeley bus station aka Vauban near vauban tram stop or the airport : Terminal 1 - quai 4 at 15.20

timetable here

info-ler.fr/doc/…fh21.pdf

Edited: 3:25 pm, May 26, 2013
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice to Digne by bus

Thank you very much for your prompt and helpful reply.

3. Re: Nice to Digne by bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 28, 2014