We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Young couple in Nice, what to do?

Which Nice hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
3 posts
Save Topic
Young couple in Nice, what to do?

We are a young early twenties couple that will be in Nice mid June. We will be there 4 days so just wondering what we should do. We own a bar so very interested in the wine culture around the city. We have planned a budget of 200 euros a day but obviously will be flexible. Would be great to find a local wine tour etc

Le Bugue, France
Level Contributor
14,097 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Young couple in Nice, what to do?

Well, why did you decide to go to Nice? Are you there on business or something like that? It's a little strange to pick a destination in a country like France that has thousands of wonderful places without some idea of what the attraction is. There is of course wine in Nice, but it's hardly one of the big wine destinations in France.

Melbourne, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Young couple in Nice, what to do?

We are on a trip around the country so visiting many other places too, on holiday pre a wedding in manchester! I was wanting additional information on top of the tourist info I already know. I was giving an idea of what we like, as as much information on our interest to hopefully get a detailed response

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
6,563 posts
1,246 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Young couple in Nice, what to do?

Having Nice as base for 4 days, beside the excellent offer of world class museums, the city also disposes amazing colours, tastes and flavors at its Old Town You should not miss the opportunity to explore other seaside villages like Villefranche and Antibes as well.

About Wine, I´d highly recommend you to check Cassis´ white ones, one of my favorites in the coast area.

UK
Level Contributor
3,955 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Young couple in Nice, what to do?

Take the train up into the mountains and visit Entrevaux, a spectacular old town.

5. Re: Young couple in Nice, what to do?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:36 am, April 12, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
47 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Young couple in Nice, what to do?

Hi,

I wrote a blog post about my trip to the French Riviera - rebeccaearl.net/the-fabulous-french-riviera/

It may be able to help you out with ideas of where to go. All the best!

7. Re: Young couple in Nice, what to do?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, April 24, 2014